- We offer a 7-day satisfaction guarantee. You can request to return the item within 7 days of receipt for a refund.
- For hygiene reasons, we are not able to accept the return of some types of goods; lifting slings, any bathing or toileting type of products such as commode, cushions and others.
- Please read Product Usage Terms & Conditions carefully before making an order to make sure that the product will suitable for your patient.
- Request to return goods must be submitted in writing within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
- The buyer must arrange for the return shipping at the buyer’s expense into our warehouse. All returned goods must be in brand-new condition, never used, and properly packed in original packaging, unmarked, and with original paperwork (instructions, manuals, warranty, or others).
- All return goods will be charged at a restocking fee of 100 USD. The credit card transaction fee is responsible for the buyer.
- Orders canceled after the product is shipped will still be considered as returns. A restocking fee, as well as return shipping charges, will apply.
- Any refund will be in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.
The following fees will be deducted from your balance
- Outbound shipping cost
* Outbound shipping cost is the actual shipping cost charged by the shipping company when we sent the product to you.
- Return shipping import tax and duties (if any)
- 100 USD Restocking fee
If you have any further questions about shipping and returns, please contact us.